Pim Shares Stuff: Anti Tesla Stickers

So this is not really a blogpost but a little while ago I created a bunch of sticker designs for protesting Tesla and Elon Musk. I made 2 designs in 2 languages but I never really got to creating stickers for them or really distributing the designs so hereby I am distributing the designs in both jpg and svg forms for the world to use. 

I am distributing the designs under the following conditions: 
You are basically free to use these designs for the creation of stickers and you are free to adapt these designs however you see fit. However I would prefer if you did not use these designs for a commercial purpose. Covering the costs for stickers and selling them like that is fine but I don't want to see like t-shirts being sold with them for commercial purposes.


I made both Dutch and English language versions and they can be found as such:

Design 1 English Version

Design 1 Dutch Version

Design 2 English Version

Design 2 Dutch Version 

You can find full size versions of the jpg files(and svg files for vector editing) here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Idiot's Guide to Dutch politics(2023 edition)

The failures of the Dutch highspeed rail project

The participation society and the attack on disabled and neurodivergent people